Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- Where available, the DOI for the references have been provided.
- Spacing: 1.5 throughout the text; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed after References.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Guide for Authors: http://www.jabbnet.periodikos.com.br/page/guide-for-authors
- If the article is accepted for publication I will have to pay an APC of 600 USD (American Dollars).
[ click to access ]
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.